I'm back

For general chat about anything else

Moderators: Pertex, Alex, sgreig, Cryophile

I'm back

Postby CheerleaderChick » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:34 am

Oh I'm not really "back"...and I'm not a "front" either. Ha-ha, small joke.

Well, I just thought I'd pop in for a quick hello. Now I'm sure everyone will jump on me and criticize.

Thanks a lot for all the support in the past. It's been a blast.

:roll:
CheerleaderChick

Postby Elexxorine » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:17 pm

Hey, glad you're back. :D
Elexxorine

Postby witch wyzwurd » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:55 pm

Yah, just brought you up in a recent post.
witch wyzwurd

Postby CheerleaderChick » Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:35 am

Thanx. I kinda thought nobody liked me here. I had to make some changes after what happened. Things are somewhat better now.

CYL8r
CheerleaderChick

Postby CheerleaderChick » Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:37 am

Thanx. I kinda thought nobody liked me here. I had to make some changes after what happened. Things are somewhat better now.

CYL8r
CheerleaderChick

Postby GameBoy » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:49 am

Welcome back.
GameBoy

Postby witch wyzwurd » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:07 pm

"Dislike" is the general aura of the persona here. Don't be surprised if you're welcomed back only to be abandoned. I don't agree with that behavior, but regardless of my true efforts others demand anger-insertion.
witch wyzwurd

Postby GameBoy » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:25 pm

witch wyzwurd wrote:"Dislike" is the general aura of the persona here. Don't be surprised if you're welcomed back only to be abandoned. I don't agree with that behavior, but regardless of my true efforts others demand anger-insertion.

Nobody has said anything even slightly agressive in this thread and you're already making accusations.

This is why people "dislike" you.
GameBoy

Postby witch wyzwurd » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:45 pm

Point certified. Did I disband your plan. Anger-addict. I guess you missed the nipple and pursed your lips around the rim of an erupting volcano. Lava-sucker. Feed from a clean stream. Cherish the cool water as it slips against your palate, not only to refresh your thirst nor hunger, but also to jab into the core of your wintry spirit.
witch wyzwurd

Postby CheerleaderChick » Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:59 pm

Well, at least nobody is ganging up and hating me. LOL
CheerleaderChick

Postby witch wyzwurd » Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:13 pm

Chick, I have a question/concern for you...

I accidentally clicked on your name instead of the Chat-topic, and up-came your Profile. I quickly pushed the reverse arrow button on my browser toolbar, but glanced at your data before it vanished. I thought I caught breat-size information as your Profile vanished, so I clicked on your name again to see if that's what I saw.

For what reason would you post your body contours? You place a pic stating "MEAN PEOPLE SUCK" but honestly, what kind of people are you going to attract to yourself by lending information that caters to the sexual desires of people who don't know your mind? Nice, loving, and caring people? Seriously, why are you advertising yourself to everyone that way? What is chat-forums your virtual street-corner? C'mon get some dignity.

I see you have it listed under "Interests"? For others or yourself. Are you that desperate for attention?

Please, view my questions as seeking an answer and not some rhetorical insult.

Note: Before someone gets anxious and posts that my post is "mean," it's meant in selflessness and helpfulness, obviously! So take your cock-entralled twisted mind and shove it up your anal passageway.

Have a NICE day :}
witch wyzwurd

Postby davidw » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:31 pm

Hands up anyone who thinks the forum would be better off with WW banned.
davidw

Postby GameBoy » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:50 am

agreed, but he's not done anything wrong to be banned. And WW, the answer to your question, CC is a guy seeking attention as a girl on the internet because he can't get laid in real life as a guy.
GameBoy

Postby paul_one » Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:57 am

Well, WW - some people do like to provide more description about their physical self.. *shrugs*
.. I've posted some pics of myself, but my confidence isn't all that so I don't boast.. The people who ARE confident, usually push out the thing's their confident with... I know I do that with a few things *cough* ;) .
.. I'd say a D-cup is something to be confident with :P .

Thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention anyway, *sigh* :roll: .

I won't continue to comment about WW, as my opinion about him is not important.

Gameboy - if he IS a guy, he's gotta be gay... Either that or he's got the female acting right down to a skill.
paul_one

Postby Elexxorine » Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:50 pm

Apparantly I'm a guy though, according to Gameboy for several years. 'I type like a boy', I'm sure where his exact words, though I don't see I difference, apart from girl spell 'shoes' wrong, LOL!

A 'D' you say, Tron? What about DD, almost E cups, try that on for size!!! *wink wink* Heh, heh. Lol. I am confident in them, but I don't like how my hips are nearly wider than my shoulders, and my brother in law saying they're 'child bearing hips', that phase is banned in my books!
Elexxorine

Next

Return to General Discussion