Five Nights At Freddy's: The Text Adventure (Releasing Soon)

minecraftpsyco99
So, I've been working on a FNaF game for the past week or so, it is based on the first FNaF game and will include the game mechanics as accurately as possible, sounds and dialogue from the game, but the only way to beat it is to make it through Night 5 without dying once, so, it will also function as a rage game, you have been warned.
I'll post something here when it is published.

minecraftpsyco99
BTW, this is releasing on Textadventures.....

Anonynn
You should be careful about releasing a game based on a real game by another author. I mean, text adventure or not, if you're using the same name and the same characters/premise and sound clips from the actual game, then you are treading some dangerous water. Nothing will probably happen since you aren't trying to sell the game, I'm just saying be careful about the way you approach promoting it. You should probably ask the developer if you haven't already. Though, like I said you'd probably be in the clear as long as you aren't charging people to play or asking them to "buy" it in any particular way! :)

Sorry for being a Debbie Downer! Hope the experience has been very fun for you at least!

minecraftpsyco99
I shouldn't have any problems with that, I wrote a disclaimer in the description, just in case, it's avalible to play now, as a matter of fact....

Xcrossovers
A disclaimer does not always throw you into the fair use realm, and without proper permission could get you into some trouble with the creator. However as it is a text adventure made for fun and being played for free to promote his game i doubt you will get into trouble with the creator. Textadventures.co.uk has a rule against using copyrighted material though so tread lightly with that one.