DUG's Adventure Quest Series

fdc
"DUG's Adventure Quest" was my first attempt at a Quest game.
I had such fun with it that I made "DUG's Adventure Quest part II - The Reunion" !
It's much more engaging than the first was, with 4 main puzzles to complete.
They are both based on characters from the Pixel Federation game 'Diggy's Adventure' so many references make more sense if you are familiar with it, although you do not need any knowledge of that game to play this one.
I hope you enjoy them :)
http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/zoyevwldv0krttuv2qr0ba/dugs-adventure-quest-part-ii-the-reunion

fdc
It's a simple maze with a quiz, a logic puzzle, fun semi-random race and a strategic game of battleships all in one!!
I would love to get a little more feedback on it, please... :)

XanMag
FYI... I thought it was worth playing for sure. I'm not sure if knowing 'Diggy's Adventure' would make a difference in my opinion. I do know that I only got through most of the quiz maze because I had Google opened in another tab. For the maze part, it would be cool if there were things somewhere in the maze that gave hints to answers. Some I deduced from the pictures. Maybe there was and I missed it? Also, the egg part was a neat touch but I was annoyed that I ran into eggs that I couldn't pick up because you could only hold one at a time. Right? So I'd have to drop an egg to pick up another just to find the correct dragon again. Again, not bad especially as a game book (which has limitations that text adventures do not). The battleship thing was neat but I think I got very lucky on my first play by guessing it correctly the first time through. Not sure if I'd like it or not if I had to randomly hunt the grid for the little boat. Does the ship move with each attempt?

Overall, good game. I challenge you to turn something like this into a text adventure. It seems like you've figured your way around a GB well enough. With a TA, your options and pretty much endless. This game is good but seems better suited to be created using a TA. Go for it!! Double dog dare!

fdc
Many thanks for the feedback, Xanmag. If I may reply to your comments...
You do not need any knowledge of the Diggy's Adventure game but it would give you a better appreciation of some of the references to it. eg the characters, gods, dragons and in-jokes etc.
The maze questions are only there to unlock the exits and get hints for the direction to travel so specifically designed so that you can continue even when giving incorrect answers.
The eggs are fragile so, again, designed to only be carried one at a time. :P
The ships (and, therefore, any parts you may have already found) do reset to new locations only if you leave the area (Atlantis) completely.
I thought this was a TA and not a GB??
Thanks again, much appreciated :)

XanMag
Maybe it is a GB? Maybe it's a TA? It's been a while since I played it but I thought it was laid out like a GB. It certainly felt at least like a hybrid.