An Animal Crossing/Harvest Moon genre game, interested?

lightwriter
I am just wondering if anyone would be interested in a game that is in the same kind of genre as Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, etc. It will be more along the lines of Animal Crossing with a real time clock (using Javascript).
I already have the clock working and it's not going to an entire rip-off of it.
Some of the ideas I have are :
-multiple stores (not just a few)
-shops will only be open during time range (8 am to 9pm for example)
-Some sort of economy where prices range...
-Clothing
-Furniture/Owning a house
-Skills
-RPG System
-neighbors
-quest system
-bank and interest (probably, will have the interest be more than just once every month)
How the house is going to work is you'll start with 1 room that can hold let's say up to 5 items and you can pay to upgrade your house with a new room or you can increase the size of an existing room, which will allow for you to hold more items.
So this sound interesting?

HegemonKhan
I personally have never directly played such a game (Harvest Moon is one of the few NES games I've yet to play, lol), but I've played many games with the same 'management' aspect (which actually many games have, well any 'strategy' game anyways, as that aspect of 'management' is what makes it a strategy game), which I really love (though I do very poorly at, laughs, as I'm not an economist~game theory expert~doctorate, sighs).

control (customization and management) is what many people love most about games, hehe :D

ccooldean
That sounds like a great idea! I would totally play it, probably even on my YouTube channel!

InfectedBehaviour
It would be awesome. If you add ideas from harvest moon, I would suggest from harvest moon - friends from mineral town. I just found that was the best game out of the series. The only thing I disliked in that game was, The days were to short, not giving the character enough time to do half of what was needed to do. Even though there was a lot more to do.

Example:

There was harvesting.
Feeding animals.
Breeding animals.
Mining.
And a few other things.

You had to use strategy just to either harvest/plant/water and feeding animals but had to leave out the rest due to lack of time in the game. If you had a lot of vegetables, You would only be watering or planting them and harvesting them all day, even with the help of the sprites you didn't get much done.

That was the only thing that got me to decide not to play that game again. If your game has a better times for each day. I will certainly enjoy trying out your game.

Good luck :)

lightwriter
I'm glad people are liking the idea of this simulation kind of game :)

waleeed
I personally have never directly played such a game (Harvest Moon is one of the few NES games I've yet to play, lol), but I've played many games with the same 'management' aspect (which actually many games have, well any 'strategy' game anyways, as that aspect of 'management' is what makes it a strategy game), which I really love (though I do very poorly at, laughs, as I'm not an economist~game theory expert~doctorate, sighs).