Zero To Hero: The Rising Soccer Star

chessmaster02
Hi guys
I am new to textadventures.co.uk and wanted to tell you about the game I am making and why I signed up. As the title says I am making a game called Zero To Hero: The Rising Soccer Star :D Which will be about you starting off as this 16 year old prodigy called Frank Wizer. You are a striker and you are trying to become the best in the world. Now 2 Questions I have
1. Will you play this and if so should I make more with different sports (i.e. basketball, NFL, running etc)
2. When I started I cannot seem to find out how to delete a link. I am in the gamecock version. I know it is kinda noonish but any help would be appreciated :)!

jaynabonne
1. I always like to try things. But if I were you, I'd see how the first game goes (both in terms of creation and reception) before even contemplating follow-ups with more sports. One step at a time, counting chickens before they're hatched, etc.

2. Delete a link to what? And what does "gamecock version" mean?

Silver
My first thought is 'ugh, sports' although it can be made to work - Choice of games have a wrestling choice game called Slammed!

Silver
Its almost noonish, half past 11 here in the uk.