The Nebula

adrao
I am happy to formally announce the release of my first game "The Nebula", a sci-fi gamebook inspired by StarShip Traveller. The game is the product of 4 months of work, has 310 pages and is quite long. It allows the player to freely room around a "galaxy" made up of around 20 star systems and descend to a number of planets, etc.

The game can be found at this link:

http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... the-nebula

I am looking forward to hearing more about what people think about this, and will consider extending the game (by adding more content etc) if there is enough interest, though I think it is pretty long as it is.

Finally, I would like to give my appreciation to beta testers who spent much time checking through this (and any other comments and recommendations are still welcome!).

Also, could I request one of the moderators to please eventually move the game, probably to the "sci-fi" category?

Silver
I moved it. Will give it a whirl later.

Marzipan
Downloaded.

This looks right up my alley, though it'll have to wait till tomorrow when I'm feeling a bit more awake.

Silver
It hasn't appeared in 'latest games' on the front page. This is because latest games is organised by date in terms of when the game was published. To avoid this you can have your beta set privately and then publish the finished version separately as a public game rather than just changing the status of your beta.