Graphics!!!

The Old Brick
IF Classics now also develops in Ren’Py to support graphics. On our website (http://ifclassics.weebly.com/), you can download these new releases:

Little Lord Fauntleroy
What happens when the complete public-domain text of this children’s classic meets the public-domain film? You’ll see in our visual novel.
[Remember, when necessary, to use the “Hide” command in the Quick Menu at the bottom of every screen.]

Selected Aesop’s Fables
Quaint retelling of five basic truths about life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IF Classics
We focus on converting classical literature into interactive format

Silver
I keep meaning to try these out so cheers for the link. Not sure I'd be happy downloading an .exe though.

The Old Brick
Silver wrote:I keep meaning to try these out so cheers for the link. Not sure I'd be happy downloading an .exe though.

Thanks for your reply.

I don't really understand your reservation about downloading an ".exe". The .exe file is contained within a .zip file, and the .zip file as well as the .exe file were produced directly from the Ren'Py "Build Distributions" command.

Every "compiled" program that we download on the Internet contains an .exe file in its distribution package.

Pertex
The Old Brick wrote:
I don't really understand your reservation about downloading an ".exe".

:lol: Exe files are the best way to distribute malware :lol:

Silver
The exe file's connected to the zip file. The trojan's connected to the exe file. The key logger's connected to the trojan.

Dem bones dem bones dem dry bones.

Silver
The exe files lol mulder and scully.