The big warehouse.

Awesomeman1004
Some of you people know my account (Awesomeman1004) is some- what shut down so I decided to release a final game. (maybe a final game)
So I have decided to go on a full out freaking open world like Horror game called the Big warehouse here's the desc!~

You are just an average Joe. You are not a fighter you are a runner. You must flee form enemies in order to survive but if you have the tools you may fight back....... This is not your ordinary horror story.

Plot:
Your an average Joe who just happened to shop on a very fateful day at the "BIG" warehouse. This is possibly the biggest warehouse built to date. it has 5 miles going in all directions the walls are cut up into "sectors" 4 in total. One day as the store was closing you were knocked out.... Then you wake up in a security room in the middle of the 5 mile warehouse. What will happen now? This is the big warehouse.

Features:
A health gauge
A sanity gauge
(just like in a video game)

See how it sounds like! I'm realeasing a beta test soon to see if it's a good game. Email me if your intrested. [email protected]

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Silver
Just make the game already.

Silver
Seems a forum bug made me dp.

Frostedge
I've given it a try, and... Well, you can find my opinion on the current state of the game in the reviews section. It kind of speaks for itself, really.

Marzipan
Just a heads up, the OP is going around giving revenge reviews to people who give this game a low rating. If 'Fuck you, asshole' can really be considered a 'review'...HMM I wonder why he lost his original account. :roll:

I'm not sure what the official method for reporting things like this is but I assume Alex will eventually read it.

Silver
Or you can email or pm him if he doesn't.