Dream Maker 1.0

m4u
Please try my new game. It's like creating IF inside another IF and can be share with your friends using the .sav file!

http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/01szqg50jeagjug9jhdi1g/dream-maker-1-0

m4u
What's this suppose to mean?

Sandpit
This game was added to the Sandpit for the following reason: Limited audience

This game appears to be written for a small number of people, instead of for a broader audience.

Silver
It means that it's a rather confusing game.

E2a: I moved it to your suggested category.

m4u
Ok thanks, I guess it is, it's just an open book, when you say "the cat is a thing" it appears in your story like an object and anything you write is added to the description of the room.

jaynabonne
It's interesting when you do the types of things it tells you to do. But it does strange things when you try other sorts of input that seem they could be reasonable. And some of it just doesn't work (e.g. "exit" does nothing, and "get out" says you don't see that, despite the instructions telling you to do it).

I think there is some promise here, but there are some bugs and maybe design to work out still.

All in all, though, it's fairly enjoyable and impressive what you've done so far. :)

Silver
I found that too. but clearly a lot of effort has gone into it.

m4u
It was tested and working, you create a place, go there and then exit the place. I improved it anyway in the last update.

Thanks for the feedback, please keep it coming! :)