Meltdown Series

jummpy
Hello! Find chapter 1 here: http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... -chapter-1

A loud bang. That is all you can remember after you wake up in a dark alley with no idea who you are or what is happening.

Prepare for meltdown.

This is my first attempt at a game. I know it is short, but the rest of the series will be longer and have more choices. In this chapter I really just wanted to "set the scene." Enjoy!

Feedback is appreciated! I want to make chapter 2 amazing!

Avantar
I think it is a good attempt at a first game.

Chapter one was enough to want me read some more. The story is interesting and I have enjoyed reading it. A bit of mystery with some tension.

Good luck finishing your game.

Silver
I must say, I'm not a fan of games that come in 'chapters'. I realise there's an eagerness for authors to get their work out there as soon as possible but it just seems a bit of a cop out from making a finished game and then what inevitably happens is the author doesn't get the praise they feel they're due and so eventually give up making them mid story anyway (which suspiciously looks like what's happened here).

Also with how the moderation works with submitted games at the moment, unless it's obviously had a great deal of effort put into making it stand out from the rest of the pack, it'll likely end up in the sandpit as 'too short' or 'incomplete'.