The Walking Dead series

Reidolol
In textadventures.co.uk as many the walking dead games, but i made a serie most original, new characters, new places, new missions, images i made, and long story, completely different than others the walking dead games. Everytime you talk, you must select the hyperlink, even if is only one, to keep the first person effect.

Season 1
This season is supposed to have 6-10 episodes, this season will still until december 2014.
[quote]Episode 1: First Week
It's most like a trial, will help you to know what happened with your main character to you know what you can do in next episodes. You are Roger, when you was going back to your city, the airport got invaded by walkers, you must find a way to survive first week and find your family.
Play: http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... first-week

Episode 2: Last Paradise
Have more actions and dialogues. You group is starved and tired of travelling around world, you find a good place to stay, sadly that place don't supported too much.
Play: http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... t-paradise

Episode 3: Time to revamp
Going to have most text, i guess. You group is lost at woods, 0% safe, you must find a new place to stay.
Coming soon

[/quote]

Take a look at characters (contain spoilers):
Alive The character still alive in your group.
Unknown Is mentioned or left the group, but nobody saw they dying or died.
Dead/undead The character got killed by walkers or other things, it's a walker or totally dead.

Episode 1(First appearance):
Roger family:
Roger-Mary-Elizabeth-Paul
Airport:
Gus-Bob
Jake's family:
Jake-Phillip-Robinson
Pit stop:
Fred-John
Episode 2:
Martin’s family:
Brenda, Martin
Nathan’s family:
Nathan, Jennifer, Rita, Diane
Mark’s family:
Christa, Mark
Lilly’s family:
Luke, Lilly
Mauricio’s family:
Mauricio, Michael, Cristina
Rick’s family:
Carol, July, Rick
Matthew’s family:
Matthew, Patricia, Stephanie, George

Reidolol
Episode 2 has been released, sorry for being late.
You can suggest new characters and actions.

onimike
Hey been getting back into text games love walking dead gonna give this a try love the idea.