The game "Legion"

Eoden
A long time ago when I was little I created a game in my mind where all the video games were in chaos and only one hero was able to go through these games to defeat the evil who was causing the problem and with the help of each games hero he or she would bring the games back to order. That is what I want to create a game of games an journey through the games of old and of new to bring a grand adventure to young and old, like crash bandicoot or doom. Metroid and Mario all games that would get someone to say, I remember that game. But the question is would you, the player enjoy the game?

merina31
After reading the description, i think your game is going to be a hit.So i will play your game.

jaynabonne
My opinion... Would the player enjoy such a game? The answer is the same to any question about *any* game idea: if it's done well with purposeful design to make it enjoyable, then it will be enjoyed at least by some.

A concept in and of itself (and we all have many flying around in our heads all the time) is not enough to tell. So... make it and make it well, whatever you're going to do, and it will be appreciated. But make it poorly, and, no, people won't. There's no guarantee just based on a pie-in-the-sky concept. It's up to you to make it so.

People get enamored with ideas. In the end, really, the idea is inconsequential. It's what you do with it that matters,

Entropic Pen
Great minds think alike:

http://forum.textadventures.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3994