Bestiary: testers wanted for this new (old) game

Perry_W
Available now to play online: http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/2t0x1vtps0uiojchmua-kg/bestiary.

I wrote "Bestiary" in 1987 for the Amstrad CPC series, using the Graphic Adventure Creator (GAC) authoring tool. It got good reviews in the two leading Amstrad user magazines (Amstrad Action and Amstrad Computer User), and some pleasing responses from the 30 or so people who bought copies from me as a result.

I have now made a Quest version using the original 8-bit pictures and Quest's alternative mouse-driven interface. I have also made a few minor adjustments to make the game more friendly to the player - in particular, avoiding the possibility of lock-outs.

I believe this version is pretty robust, but I'm hesitant to call it a "beta" version without further testing. I would be grateful for comments of any kind, but especially for notification of any bugs, text errors, infelicities, or commands which should be provided for but are not.

If you're willing to act as a play-tester, and keep an "issues log", please let me know through this forum and we can establish direct contact.

george
Welcome Perry, I tried the opening and quite liked it, I'd be happy to test. I'll PM my email.

xavea
I also tried out the beginning and quite enjoyed it. Life calls me away from my computer just now, but I will be happy to play test.

Perry_W
Thanks Xavea, I'll send you a private message.