My First Game - The Myothian Falcon

The Pixie
Last year I wrote an entry for IFcomp. I was a bit disappointed with the outcome (advice for anyone else entering: keep it short and have a lot of beta-testers), which rather demotivated me with regards to releasing an updated version. Some months later now, I figure I might as well release it as is.

http://www.textadventures.co.uk/review/636/

So it is not perfect, but as far as i am aware there are no actual bugs (i.e., nothing that causes it to crash or leave the payer in an unwinnable situation), and grammar and spelling are okay (I think), though there are plenty of things that could have ben implemented that were not. If you do find a bug, then let me know, and I will correct.

I am happy for people to have access to the source code, and to copy any parts of the code that they want, however, I do not give permission for the story to be be copied or modified. If it is text that a plyer will read, you cannot use it. If it is code that makes stuff works in the background, do what you like with it.

By the way, I submitted this as a "mystery", but it is coming up as uncategoried; is there a way to change that?

ETA: Now in the right category. Also attached the zipped files:
!

JDBlender
Seeing no replies to this makes me think I must be posting in the wrong place... ? Well I'm sure someone will take care of that. Anyway, I really appreciate the game. I haven't finished it yet but I am hooked so it's just a matter of time. I really like the third person, past tense perspective, you make it work well. The flow of the game is very natural and I love all the atmospheric touches. I am going to paste some text that shows an error message I got but I'm not complaining, just trying to help:

ask computer about leona
Error running script: Error compiling expression '"Vic typed "Leona Jones" into the computer... Leona Jones was a native Uralgan nightclub singer, who achieved some success in 3116-19... Just goes to show the computer can get it wrong sometimes, thought Vic. Jones was a common name, so not too surprising."': SyntaxError: Unexpected token "Leona___SPACE___Jones" Sorry, an error occurred.
Unrecognised element 'IDENTIFIER' at AxeSoftware.Quest.PlayerHelper.PrintText(String text) at AxeSoftware.Quest.PlayerHelper.m_game_PrintText(String text) at AxeSoftware.Quest.WorldModel.Print(String text) at AxeSoftware.Quest.OutputLogger.DisplayOutput(String text) at AxeSoftware.Quest.WorldModel.b__11()

The Pixie
Thanks for the response.

I will look in to the error, I had been thinking about updating the game at some point, and this might be the push I need to actually get it done.