Updates?

OurJud
What's happenin', dudes? Anything new to report?

Not been around for a while, nor been working on any games. I lost the bug when I stopped posting here and still have no current interest in IF, either playing or building.

Just thought I'd check in and say hello, though, because you're all thoroughly decent folk and I've kind of missed the chat.

Marzipan
Hey Jud! Glad to see you back, though I know how all that goes. I went through a long period where I lost all interest in IF. Though spending some time poking around the forums and discussing it with other authors has been doing wonders for bringing it back.

XanMag
OurJud wrote:...because you're all thoroughly decent folk and I've kind of missed the chat.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Most of the time I am thoroughly UNdecent, but I'll take compliments wherever I can get them. Glad you dropped in to say hey. Not much new to report really. I'm sure you were here for the Deeper and X2 releases. You probably missed Into the Dragon's Den, but you may want to bypass that obnoxious bit of rhyming :) ... Robin Johnson has posted games on Quest and I think they are worth a play.

Other than that, not much new. Keep stopping by (or come back for good!).

XanMag

OurJud
Thanks, each.

I had an email via Gitthub (or whatever it's called) in response to a ticket I submitted about CSS styling not sticking on resume of an online game save. I think Alex may have fixed that now, which is good, although I've not checked it.