Announcement And Question

Bountyfrog
Hello eveybody. I am new here, I was curious about interactice novels recently ajd decided to write my own. So In just a couple hours, I wrote "The Life Of A Space Captain" (if i remember correctly lol ... I am tired and i kept flip flopping between names earlier.) Anyways i wrote that, or atleast the first chapter. Well, the first draft of the first chapter lol... Anyways there is my announcment and my question is is there a way I can sell my book? Either on this website or off. I figured if I try to sell it what's the worst people can do? Not buy it? I am just writing for fun so i don't need to make money or anything, I just thought it'd be cool to make some money by doing something I love :-) Anyways, thanks for whatever your future answers are.

- Bountyfrog

HawkenV
i´m also new here. i´m not experienced but i guess you should test your interactive novel very well before publishing. let as many people test it as possible.
from what i experienced in the last weeks it can be quite difficult to get people to play your game. so i wish you best of luck!