Other games?

XanMag
Do any of you play other online game that are worth a shot? I've sampled a lot out there but I seem to always lose motivation to play them after a couple months. I'm looking for good MMORPG's that have some life and equipment customizations with a decent community.

Currently, I'm trying Royal Quest from ARC but it is losing steam after a couple months.

OurJud
I thought this was going to be a general 'gaming' thread, and I was about to recommend online curling, but I see now that wouldn't really hit the mark for you :D

davidw
I played World of Warcraft for the best part of a decade before officially quitting last October. Such an amazing game in its heyday, such a bad game now. I'd be back in a heartbeat if they launched a classic server but the current one just holds no appeal for me.

Other than that, I've played quite a few MMOs over the years - Lord of the Rings and Rift being my favourite - and I'm currently having a blast in Diablo 3. I've also played the GTA games, though I haven't got into GTA 5 yet.

OurJud
If I had a PC that could run it, I would never be off DayZ.

https://youtu.be/gJcqQmA-Ly4

HegemonKhan
I wish I was a kid again and could game 24/7... so many amazing games out there now, sighs, I just don't have the time or money, sighs.

I love SNES type RPGs, RPGs (like Morrowind, never played Oblivion and Skyrim), and stragedy-build games (like Civ4, and especially the Fall From Heaven 1 and 2 mods for it).

I played most NES and SNES, and some PS1 games. Especially, the RPGs, only a few still for the PS1 that I've not played.

I play some fan-made computer games too.

I played Starcraft, Diablo, Diablo 2, Civ 1-4, Myst, Morrowind, etc etc etc... I'll get a full list up later as got to go to school class right now, lol.

XanMag
HegemonKhan wrote:I wish I was a kid again and could game 24/7... so many amazing games out there now, sighs, I just don't have the time or money, sighs.

I would take it as a tremendous compliment if, by saying this, you were inferring that I was a "kid"! :lol: If so, that part you totally have wrong, but I do not have the time or money, so you were 2 for 3! So very depressing... :wink:

HegemonKhan
no, just speaking~commenting on myself, I wasn't referring to you or anyone else... just me, myself. When I was young I gamed like 24/7... wish I could do that again, having the money and time to play all of these amazing new games... sighs.

(The one body part that never ages, your mind ;), hehe)