Point and Click

Kunasek
I'm searching and playing and playing and searching ... are there any point and click adventures, created with quest?

Yes, i know, this site is called TEXTadventures :-)

But pics ar possible and therefore i'm searching for an an adventure, where you can see at every screen a picture, which illustrates the location and objects, which you can use.

OurJud
No, you can't do point and click games with Quest.

Just search google with the term and you'll find dozens of results, I'm sure.

jaynabonne
Is something like this along the lines of what you want? (A recent game looking for beta testers.)

http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... apocalypse

It's definitely possible to make point and click graphical adventures with Quest (turn off the command line, use links in the text and set images for each room), but you might have to look a bit to see if anyone has been artistic enough to take that route.

OurJud
I stand corrected, but then that's nowt new :D

jaynabonne
Hey, you can do anything with Quest. ;)

arj0n
Kunasek wrote:I'm searching and playing and playing and searching ... are there any point and click adventures, created with quest?

But pics ar possible and therefore i'm searching for an an adventure, where you can see at every screen a picture, which illustrates the location and objects, which you can use.

Although not made using Quest, i'm close to finish up my remake of Treasure Island, which is an 'Interactive Fiction with Graphics' point 'n click adventure game.
It will be available soon (freeware).