PhD research on Interactive Writers

Ben_Carey
Hello fellow writers!

My name is Ben Carey from the Creative Industries Faculty at Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and I am conducting research for my doctoral project on the role of the creative writer in producing interactive narratives. I am currently seeking responses from aspiring interactive writers, such as yourselves, in the form of an online questionnaire. The questionnaire contains seven questions about the interactive writing process, such as ‘How much experience have you had in relation to writing interactive narratives?’ The questionnaire should take approximately 20 minutes of your time.

This project is supervised by Associate Professor Susan Carson and Mr Craig Bolland of QUT, Brisbane, Australia, and is due for completion in January 2017. My aim is to include my findings in my doctoral project as well as to publish this material and present it at a reputable conference such as the International Conference on Interactive Digital Storytelling.

If you wish to complete the survey please click the following hyperlink. Interactive Writing Process Questionnaire

Please note that this study has been approved by the QUT Human Research Ethics Committee (approval number 1500000736).

Many thanks for your consideration of this request.

Ben Carey
PhD Student
3138 0007
[email protected]...

Susan Carson
Principal Supervisor
3138 8115
[email protected]...

Craig Bolland
Associate Supervisor
3138 9637
[email protected]...