Words Warriors

jaynabonne
I discovered this short game (and it has graphical components), but it has an interesting take on selecting words from sentences to make things happen. I like the idea of finding things within a normal text sentence. Imagine how much less enjoyable this would have been if the key words had been highlighted (ala CYOA).

jaynabonne
Looks like I forgot to post the link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/BelowTh ... s-warriors

R2T1
An interesting concept. Better than highlighted words as you say and also you get another chance if you fail the task at hand. However, despite the word being in front of you, it still takes some imagination to choose the right words to get the correct outcomes for the situations faced. I enjoyed playing it and it could be a way to introduce someone to a full-blown parser game as it teaches you to read everything first before rushing in - especially in the later stages.

harryharris
That was highly enjoyable. I'm kinda glad it ended after a relatively short while because I feel like I would have played on and on ad infinitum if it hadn't had stopped, and I've got stuff to do ! :)