Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Anonymous
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )

The Pixie
Okay, I know it is probabvly spam, and definitely in the wrong forum, but let us see what the argument is here.
texa wrote:Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

But I can remember various points along the way in this life, and nothing from any other life. It seems there is a continuous existence from my birth to now, even if I cannot remember all of it and indeed slept though a quarter of it. If there was ever a gap in my experiences, then that would be a very unusual situation, it seems very likely that I would recall such a thing (i.e., I would recall the subsequent experience of haing a gap). All this put together indicates we have just this one life.

Added to that, we can imagine that if the "soul" is reincarnated, then as all memories are lost, then in no sense is that me. The carbon atoms in my body previously existed inside various plants and animals, but I have none of their memories so I am not their reincarnation. Similarly, recycling "souls" does not imply re-incarnation. Even if there was any evidence "souls" exist, which there is not (and quite likely you even agree with that).

So in no sense is it me getting reincarnated.

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.

No, that is merely your opinion. It is unsupported by any evidence, and in no way connected to your early statements.

there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.

Sure there are things scientists do not understand. An intelligent man concludes: we do not know.

To conclude that some mystic and unknowable entity exists is inherently self-contraditing.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

You could look on your birth certificate, the registry of births and deaths, ask other relatives.

But I suppose that is the difference. You can either look for evidence or you can decide based on faith and wishful thinking. Me, I am going for evidence. It has a far higher chance of being true.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

Either you can look at the evidence or you can take the religious approach, and declare evidence-based research to a bad thing.

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

So we should ignore evidence-base knowledge and just believe what you tell us?

all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

When it comes to the identity of my father, my mother is a reputable authority.

In what way is Srila Prabhupada an authority on religion? What evidence does he have to support his claims? Can he prove DNA? Can he provide photos? Can he provide any reason at all that I should take his word over the nutter preaching on the street corner?

If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Why?

What does this chant actually do? Does your god like the sound of it? If so, then can I just download some chanting of the internet and play that? Or does he get off on making his followers chant nonsense?

XanMag
Wtf.

HegemonKhan
assuming this debate thread is accepted ~ allowed to stay, and as Pixie commented~posted on it, I'd like to give my two cents too (as this is something that I am interested in discussing~debating, as the big science nerd that I am, lol):

---------------

I thought the entire philosophical argument~lessson~teaching of the Bhagavad Gita ~ Krishna (god Krishna teaching human Arjuna, as Arjuna, an Indian military Commander, wages war and conquers Pakistan ~ they have a long history of war over that section of land that continues to this day), is that there is no meaning~purpose to existence, what does it matter if there's existence or if there's nothing, people can do or not do whatever they want, as nothing matters, the universe can be created or never created, nothing matters, there is no purpose~meaning, as this is just the human's brain struggling to make sense for itself in order to function in existence, but 'making sense of stuff' doesn't matter beyond the human and their brain. Thus, having any debate, such as this one, is meaningless, you're not even following~understanding the teachings of Krishna ~ Bhagavad Gita, by having this debate post~thread of yours, laughs.

http://www.bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

I had to study this in a school class (a decade ago though so no specifics~verses remembered by me of course), I actually read the entire Bhagavad-Gita, understanding every line~verse of it, I aced the class, hehe :D

---------------

HK EDIT:

I just remembered that the Bhagavad Gita ~ Krishna, explains everything as the 'oneness' (the theory of everything: we're all the same thing, strings, I am you, you are me, I am a star, a star is me, etc etc etc. There's only one thing of existence: the string), but this 'oneness' (string theory ~ theory of everything), is just the argument that I explained above: the argument that 'nothing matters', as since there's only 'the string' (as we're all the same thing: the string), then whatever we do or don't do, whatever happens (big bang: existence) or doesn't happen (no existence: void), doesn't matter. I jumped straight to the heart of the Bhagavad Gita ~ Krishna, without remembering this missing step, until now, so, my bad.

---------

the actual philosophical argument here is that of:

order (pre-determination ~ fate ~ "intelligent design" ~ enslavement ~ lack of free will ~ lack of choice)
vs
chaos (randomness~coincidence~chance~free will~choice)

is everything controlled by a single force~god~entity~etc (whatever word you want to use), is everything controlled~pre-set~fated~(pre)-determined, randomness doesn't actually exist ("god does NOT throw~play dice"), etc etc etc

or is there no single force~god~etc (whatever word you want to use), is everything purely by chance~coincidence, randomness exists ("god throws~plays dice"), etc etc etc

if i flip a coin, is it random in landing on heads or tails, or is it predetermined (flip force by my thumb, distance+time in air, air pressure~currents ~ air molecule movement, texture of the coin, texture of the ground, etc etc etc, and yet even these factors have the same question: are they pretedetermined or are they random ???) ???

is there a force~god~etc determining what way a top quark spins and a charm quark spins, or is it just coincidence that the top quark spins as it does and the charm quark spins as it does, and it's just coincidence that all these coincidences by pure coincidence gave us existence, etc etc etc.

Basically, the question is this: does 'randomness~chance~coincidence~free will~choice' truly exist, or is there some force~entity~god~fate~etc controlling~determining~enslaving everything ???

(see links below). We've found that simple robots can create complex actions (this is an attempt to understand 'hive' intelligence~behavior~control in insects like bees and ants (and now computers~A.I. too, hehe, and thus also the biological ultimate computer: the organism, like us and other creatures: how simple cells created complex organisms), which is a real example~proof of this philosophical dilemna~debate, it's not theoretical, it exists before our eyes, and now proven), yet are those simple robots performing complex actions, an example of randomness~coincidence, or are they an example of a controlling force~god~etc (humans decided upon the simple functions of the robots, subconsciously or accidentally, resulting in the complex action by those robots' simple functioning~programming). This is really getting into some very advanced science topics.

http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/ssr/project ... lobot.html (robots)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnyDAuq ... e=youtu.be (robots)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK54Bu9 ... e=youtu.be (robots)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJOubyiITsE (robots, strength in numbers, funny, pulling a child across the floor)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A042J0IDQK4 (fire ants' 'hive' intelligence example, that we're trying to understand, as well as how a 'queen' can control millions~billions~trillions to do complex~advanced intelligence beyond their individual intelligence capabilities)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j1Js_qP1mI (more fire ants intelligence)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZSqx0PJ8XU (more fire ants intelligence)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFg21x2sj-M (termites~ants create a futuristic sci-fi jetsons humanlike city! WOW!)

-----------

this philosophical debate is ancient and on-going, as science tries to answer it... it's just starting to be able to scratch the surface... it's got a long ways to go, laughs.