Embedding a Game into a Website

Moon_Shooter
Hi. I'm starting out as a writer and it's one of my dreams to get my own career as an author off the ground so that I may be able to support myself doing what I love.

With that mushy bit out of the way, my question comes from a site which I'm working on which would feature ways any persons interested in my work may view short stories of mine as well as access various other writing projects and novels I have featured for public viewing. That said, one of the things I would have loved to be able to do is add games to my website. While I can program in Java, HTML, and a little bit of Javascript, I felt like it would be most efficient to make games using the Quest 5 engine.

With all of that said, I was wondering if there was any way I could embed the game into the website itself (I'd be using Wix rather than places like Wordpress or Vista Print to create the site), or would it make more sense to just link the game to the text adventure website?

Thanks in advance for whatever advice you have for me. Regarding anything, to be honest. This or otherwise.

Alex
It will be easier to just link to textadventures.co.uk.

Other options are to embed the game using an iframe, or you could convert the game using QuestJS (https://github.com/textadventures/quest-js).