Anyone want to be a book critic?

XanMag
I'm not sure if this is a proper forum for this, but here it goes...

I have an ambitious goal of finishing a book that I have started writing. I would like some honest feedback on what has been written so far and I'm not sure friends and family can give honest feedback on something like that. Friends, family, and students have read the work so far and have liked it, but again... not sure if they would say if they didn't. So, I turn to a community enamored with reading and creativity who ALSO hopefully can say "Hey, dipshit! This book sucks," without fear of awkward encounters later!

The book is probably classified as a 'supernatural thriller' along the lines of Dean Koontz and, at last check, is about 20000-25000 words (or by my best estimates about 30% of a typical novel).

If you are interested, I can easily direct it your way. Remember though, that I want honesty. I'm not really looking for an editor so only general advice on grammar are requested. I'm rather looking for opinions on the story, development of the characters, and writing style in general.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Happy Gaming!

jaynabonne
I'd be willing to give it a shot.

XanMag
Thanks. I sent to you. Make sure you read the message first!