Steamy (18+) - The Adult Games App

Avamarine
Hey lovelies!

Avamarine here with an exciting announcement! And yes, I do mean exciting. Do you like games? Of course you do, who doesn’t. Are you over 18? I hope so. Do you like when things get a bit steamy? Well I have something for you!

I’d like to introduce you guys to Steamy (https://steamy.io/), a new in-development game sharing app. Why is this so exciting? Normally when it comes to adult content on the internet there’s a lot of concern about safety and integrity, not to mention finding the damn stuff! Adult games seem to be few and far between, and the communities are often small and disjointed. Steamy hopes to solve that, by bringing the Adult games and their communities together in a safe and reliable environment.

Steamy is a means of getting game developers and their players together to share and enjoy. We can all be pervs together! All of the content and games uploaded to Steamy (and its website and forums) are guaranteed virus/malware/adware-free, and displayed in a clean, minimalistic design.

Our goal is to help Adult game developers get more recognition and help, while providing our users with safe (though not necessarily safe for work!) means to enjoy games, and a solid community of other players and developers to enjoy them with.

Currently we’re in closed-Alpha, looking for testers to help make Steamy a great place for everyone (over the age of 18!). Would you like to be a part of this? Just go to https://steamy.io/ and register for a Forums account (you can’t make a Steamy program account without an invite code), say hi on the Forums, and keep an eye out for announcements about getting an invite code.

I hope you’re as excited about this as I am!

Moon_Shooter
I don't know how to feel about everything in this post.

alexzorg
^LOL

harryharris
ohhhhhhhhh the link doesn't work.

Now where else on the internet can I find over 18 content?