Introduction; my IF apparel! [FIXED LINKS]

danbergam
Hello, everyone!

I'm Daniele, 42, from Italy.
I'm disabled (spina bifida), and I guess this has always given me the chance to expand and strengthen my imagination.

Needless to say that when I stumbled on my first adventure game (can't remember if it was The Hobbit... or if it was an article on Commodore Computer Club, a monthly magazine about programming the Commodore computers)... well, it was love at first sight.
Actually, at first read, haha!

There's so much power, "hidden" in that "simple" sequence of words... and it's amazing to think that anyone can make, in its own mind, a very unique interpretation of the same description!

To be honest, back in those days I didn't really end any of them.
Years after, in the 90s I returned to them.
And so I did in the 2000s... and so I'm doing now.
Once in a while, the urge to return to those fascinating interactive stories just can't be resisted.

Last autumn I wrote a text adventure (I still like and prefer to call them like that)... maybe one day I'll find the courage to post it somewhere.

And, in the same time, I ended up conceiveing and producing a series of TA-themed apparel.
The artwork is mine, and so the texts, each one being an excerpt of an imaginary text adventure.

So far I've put online 3 of my ideas about it (I've opened the store a few days ago), but I've already more than 60 planned!
(I also have another series running, in the same store, about the truest nature of people...)

If you want, feel free to pay a visit to my virtual store!

[EDIT]
The first one of the IF-themed apparel items:
http://www.zazzle.co.uk/text_adventures ... 9866619110

...a second one:
http://www.zazzle.co.uk/text_adventures ... 0647423776

...and a third one:
http://www.zazzle.co.uk/text_adventures ... 5492873252

Each day I'll try to add one.
What's your opinion? Please, let me know!

P.S.
By the way, there would be many, many more things to say about me...
I'm into computer science, I play guitar by ear, I love music both as a listener and as a composer (self-taught, once on trackers, now on the virtual symphonic orchestra), I love literature both as a reader and as a writer... I love to cook, once in a while... I've been teaching myself computer graphic, as you can see from the artwork of this apparel... I love creativity, in some of its countless aspects... I love life!
:-)
Thank you for reading!

Alex
Those links don't work. I don't really mind you posting this kind of stuff here as long as it's vaguely relevant, but those links don't go to anything text adventure related at the moment.

Please fix or I'll delete the thread.

george
Weird, the links worked yesterday.

danbergam
I apologize, Alex, this morning I had to remove them because I got aware of an issue in the artwork...
In a couple hours or less I'll be able to substitute them!
Once again, my apologies!

Silver
A mate of mine has T-Shirt designs. They're not remotely IF related though (unlike his book covers which I did shamelessly plug here once).

danbergam
Silver wrote:A mate of mine has T-Shirt designs. They're not remotely IF related though (unlike his book covers which I did shamelessly plug here once).

"Book covers"... of IF-related books? Cool!
Instead, this specific series of mine about IF... well, it definitely is about IF.
Graphics, concept, text... everything by myself! :D
I hope you may like them!
:wink: ^_^

Silver
Yes, I liked your design - although I thought it was going to be different designs rather than the same design on different coloured T-Shirts. :)

Silver
danbergam wrote:
"Book covers"... of IF-related books? Cool!

You got me. :lol:

Well, things have covers, be they books, games, DVDS, CDs but yeah, they're not specifically IF (although I am using one of his designs for my game).

danbergam
Hahaha, indeed, covers are always welcome!

Pertex
I like the picture! Would it be possible to get a larger view of it?

danbergam
Pertex wrote:I like the picture! Would it be possible to get a larger view of it?

Thank you very much, Pertex! :-)

Here it comes, a larger version.
It is not as big as the original file, but it's still larger then the one you can obtain by looking at it enlarged in the store... ;-)

https://www.facebook.com/danbergamsappa ... 69/?type=1