Flag review option?

Freddy Fazbear
http://prntscr.com/5tnlgx

You should be able to flag reviews like these and comments too maybe, this guy just rated 1/5 for no reason.

Silver
You can email alex if you think you have received an unfair review.

jaynabonne
It would help a lot to know what game it was for as well. A link to the page will be quicker for you to post than an image and easier for someone to follow to go see the actual thing!

sivd1
I also noticed that a user called "cleanshit" gave you a five star review right after "filthyshit" give you the one star review. Coincidence? I think not.

davidw
I hate to say this but after playing your game, I'm inclined to give it the same review. Doesn't anyone ever spellcheck games these days or have any idea how to use grammar?

Silver
Well in the blurb it says that it's actually a demo rather than the finished article, so reviews are pretty much irrelevant as demos belong in the sandpit. Not all demos end up in the sandpit. Whitefield Academy of Witchcraft was (and still is afaict) a beta. A demo of a "part 1" pretty much qualifies as definitely unfinished though.

Marzipan
I really don't understand why people are always uploading broken unfinished games to the site. They either get completely ignored, or give potential players a bad first impression. It seems to me that if someone needed immediate feedback that badly they could just make a thread asking people's opinions about their idea with writing excerpts, etc. or even uploading the file itself for testing rather than just tossing it in the cesspool I mean SANDPIT I meant to say sandpit okay. :)

Not saying that posting a random swear word as a review was remotely okay, of course. But I'm sure it'll get removed.

jaynabonne
Judging by how many say something like, "I just posted this for my friends to play" or "This is a game I made for my girlfriend", etc, I actually think many don't know that "Unlisted" means you can still hand out links, that it's still possible to get to it by someone.