Main site questions

OurJud
The site seems to be down at the moment, but just before it did I was having a lot of difficulty trying to get to the page where I can edit and view my games, whether they be games I've published or created online.

If I hit the profile link in the top right, I'm taken to the 'update profile' page, and I just cannot figure out how to get to my control panel (for want of a better description).

Also, how do you delete a game? I uploaded a tester, but used the same gamer ID as my main game, and want to avoid any ID clashes when it comes to uploading my main game, but again, I can't find a delete/remove game link anywhere.

Silver
You hit the 'create' button and then it's in there. Not sure if you can delete a game. Just make sure you only publish them privately. Until you're ready to publiush one publicly.

OurJud
Silver wrote:You hit the 'create' button and then it's in there. Not sure if you can delete a game. Just make sure you only publish them privately. Until you're ready to publiush one publicly.

Ah! Thanks. Can I sneak in a suggestion to the game's designers for a 'My Games' tab at the top of the main site.