Game Type Decision

Storyteller
Hey, everyone! I was active on this server for a while, but life got me sidetracked and I even got around to getting a new computer. So, naturally, my first idea was scrapped with my old laptop.

Anyways, now I'm back, and I want to get back into Quest! So, I was wondering, if I can make the time to work up a game, would you guys prefer:

A zombie RPG: This was my original idea, which would have involved NPCs to interact with, a full story, and hopefully decent AI and an inventory system. I hoped to make a large, open-world adventure, with much to explore, and danger around every corner.

A zombie survival simulator: This would be similar to the other one, just less oriented around an adventure, and more about survival. A game with lots of calculations and such, and you'd mainly be defending an outpost or shelter. Your weapons and other ratings would determine how well you fair against incoming zombies, etc, etc.

Anyways, thanks for the input! Have a good one!

jaynabonne
I personally am more drawn to exploration and discovery than strategic (or otherwise) defensive blasting of the undead. So I would vote for the first.

Clothespin
I'm with Jay on this one - the first one sounds more interesting to me. And like you said, you'll be able to make a very large world which will allow you let your imagination roam free. Maybe even incorporate your second idea. :)