Your favourite videogame?

Clothespin
Hey all!

Trying to bring a bit of life in this part of the board :) Bit random maybe, but as I am sick and very bored at home I got googling and decided I wanted to get a game off Steam (for PC) with an extra voucher code from this site (good tip by the way, can save quite a bit of money if you time it right). But... I can't decide. Too much choice! So just looking for a couple of tips: what are your favourite PC games? :)

Brianna

Slent
Kinda depends on the genre I guess but I've played a lot of the following:

Counter Strike
Starcraft 2
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Warhammer 40k Space Marine
Orcs Must Die 1+2
Heroes of Newerth
Diablo 2
EVE
Minecraft

This is just off the top of my head - it is not a ranked list :P Not all of them are on Steam, but dunno if that is a requirement.

Clothespin
So sorry, super late reply! Thanks for your list! Love Minecraft and Counter Strike, know some of the others too. Heroes of Newerth and EVE don't sound familiar though, I'll check them out :mrgreen:

Slent
Hehe no worries!

Heroes of Newerth is a moba game like dota and lol, however since lol (and now dota2) came out is has lost most of its userbase (I believe). I stopped playing it a bit before that happened, simply because I don't have much time to game anymore :P

EVE is awesome if you're into sci-fi and MMORPGs. But play it with friends if you are going to play it - makes it a billion times more fun :P