I'm back with candy and better coding skills

Asyranok
Hi people! Long time no see. :D

Just thought I'd jump in and warn you that I am continuing work on WAKE. Haven't had a lot of time. Started a new job as a Software QC Engineer. I had to learn to program in C# on the fly, and now I'm surprised with how good I've gotten, when considering that I taught myself most of what I now know.

Never realized things like the XAML in these projects. Or that this was made using Java (Java right?).

I sort of just plugged along not really knowing what I was doing. But these last few months have taught me a ton that I hope will expedite my work on WAKE.

So I'm happy to be back! Talk to you soon :)

sgreig
You're asking if Quest is written in Java? No. It's written in c# as far as I know, and I think it might use mono but don't quote me on that. I can't remember off the top of my head, lol.

Entropic Pen
Welcome back man... can I has some candy?

Asyranok
C#?

I haven't had to use a single semi-colon in Quest that I can remember. Or do you mean the Quest program itself used C#?

Sure, I hand candy out of the back of my old brown van. I spray painted "candy" on the side (It's totally legit). So here's a hand full of already unwrapped candy (I wanted to save you the time for unwrapping it).

:P

jaynabonne
The Quest scripting language is a custom creation of Alex. It's just... Quest. :)

Asyranok
That's what I originally thought. I just saw the influences of some other languages that made me want to ask. Thanks, Jay!