Elite: Dangerous - Possible Gamebooks

Carrot
I have decided to post this here, as it is only minorly Quest related.

Firstly, does anyone remember Elite on the BBC Micro, C64, Spectrum &c... in the early/mid 80's or Frontier Elite II / Frontier First Encounters on the Atari ST, Amiga, PC in the mid 90's?

If so, have you - like me - been waiting for the sequel? Well now it is here (almost).

There is a Kickstarter project currently raising funds, and it is at almost 60% with ~20 days remaining. The more people that get on board the merrier, so if you are interested, go and take a look (and pledge if at all possible).

Now a to why this post is relevant here and not just spam!

One of the pledge tiers available (a miniscule £4,500.00 GBP) is a writers pack allowing people to create OFFICIAL fictions that will be endorsed by Frontier Developments.

2 people are planning on creating gamebooks - and I have just pointed them at your software as an aid to those projects. I am hoping that they will find it useful, but I also hope that you will be interested in Elite: Dangerous.

The Kickstarter project is here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/146 ... -dangerous - please pledge if you can.

Thank you and good night.

sonic102
You should have told them to make a text adventure!! :D :D

But anyway, this is useful. Thanks!