Introducing Myself

Izziquel Alec
Hello. I thought I'd introduce myself here, and meet some people one the forums here. I'm Izziquel Alec, I'm 14, I live in Newfoundland & Labrador, Canada. I enjoy many types of video games from companies like Nintendo and Sony. It's my dream to become a singer, because I enjoy singing, and I love meeting nice people. I'm a fan of Science Fiction, Fantasy, Action, Etcetera. That's the basic part of me. Anybody who shares some common interests with me, please feel free to talk to me, I'm quite the chatterbox.

-Izzy.

sgreig
Hey Izzy, welcome to the forums! It's good to see a fellow Canadian here! (I'm from Manitoba), and am also a singer incidentally. :)

What's piqued your interest to make text adventure games?

Thanatos
Welcome to the forums lad. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Izziquel Alec
sgreig wrote:Hey Izzy, welcome to the forums! It's good to see a fellow Canadian here! (I'm from Manitoba), and am also a singer incidentally. :)

What's piqued your interest to make text adventure games?

Well, I have always loved video games and when I decided to try text adventure games, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I have a creative mind, I've been told and I decided to put that creativity to use. I've come up with many stories in my day, (Sci-fi, Fantasy, Action, Etc.) and I figured I should make them more interactive, and so, Here I am. I AM having difficulty getting the hang of actually "Creating" the game. I am willing to accept any help with "programming" the game that anybody may offer me. In short, I want to make text games, because it's a darn waste to have a lot of ideas running about in my brain, and no way to bring them out.

Izziquel Alec
Thanatos wrote:Welcome to the forums lad. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Thank you very much, my friend. I hope to enjoy it too, but it seems so far, that I will, so no hope required.