steve the gaming guy wrote:Redsun wrote:So I have some questions to everyone here.
1. do you pray? if so do you believe your prayers are answered?
2. do you go to church? at least sometimes?
3. do you believe in God exactly as it is written in the bible?
4. do you have faith?
Be honest and answer to the best of your ability
1. Yes. Prayers are always answered. It may not be the answer you're hoping for. Example. "Mommy, can I play a video game?" Mommy says "No." or "not right now". Those are still answers even though the answer isn't "yes".
3. In a nutshell, yes. We know about God partly because of what it is written in the Bible.
4. Yes, in many things. God being one of them. Jesus another. Perhaps your question is do we have religious faith?Then your a good person regardless of what you believe in, my point is that no matter what you believe
in you can still be a good person, even if you don't believe in God at all.
It does not take the belief in God or "Gods" to make someone a saintly person.
Who said you weren't a "good" person? What defines a person as "good"? There are people who believe in Heaven yet aren't Christians who believe they will get there because they were good. But again, what is good? You didn't kill anyone? You never stole anything? You never lied? Or you only lied a little bit? The presumption goes on and on...
What defines a person as good is the person who is doing the defining, in other words we all have opinions, so according to ME lyteside is a good person.