Is this a Joke or your not friendly at the forum

Michael The Gamer
this title is also known has A non hearted and friendly forum, Whats got into you and more...

Ok on the serious stuff
When I came to the forum I did something that you didnt like, on a topic I didnt like (When commenting on games...)
and I apolgise about that and tried to make peace in the forums (To every member of this forums)
then right now why is everyone treating or respecting me so badly like a old useless ape?

I dont want to have a fight/war/flame/argue with anyone in this forum
I just had a argue with Thanatos but it was stopped by elex (Return to the court) and (A new Textadventures Banner)

I react related to your react
You friendly to me = I'm friendly to you
If your nasty to me = I'll be nasty to you

Some Idiot post that I found annoying, angry, sad or stupid (Blod text)

Return to the court
davidw in wrote:Can I apply for the post of Michael the Gamer Moderator? Effectively I would have the power to

a) ban Michael the Gamer
b) edit his posts to make him look like an idiot (he’s doing an effective job of this himself but a little extra wouldn’t hurt)
c) delete any games he releases before anyone has the misfortune to try one

I’ll wait to hear from you.

elex wrote:Alex, you should add a 'real world' category for games such as 'Assassin' which don't really fit into any of the other categories.

And I think I speak for everyone here when I say for the love of all that is good don't make Michael the Gamer a moderator.

davidw wrote:Michael the Gamer, I can’t quite decide if you're either a) some kind of demented idiot or b) well, some kind of demented idiot. I *was* joking when I said I was applying for the post of Michael the Gamer Moderator, as I'm sure every single person on the forum aside from you realised. (However, saying that, if there's anyone here in desperate need of moderating, it’s you.)

I'm also amused at the idea that you think no one would have reason to ban you and that you'd complain to the administrator if it happened. By the way, which administrator would you complain to? The one you stuck in your hate list when you first arrived on the forum? Boy, I bet he’s definitely going to listen to your case of ‘unfair banning’, isn't he? Then again, if someone banned you now, would it be unfair? Since you arrived on the forum, you’ve flamed one person after another, got into arguments with almost everyone here and, let’s face it, acted like the sort of a*** that the phrase ‘needs to be banned’ was coined for. You're the worst thing that has happened to this forum since the likes of Unknown and O’Vaughan. You should have been banned weeks ago and the only mystery here is why you’ve been allowed to stay for as long as you have

davidw wrote:Keep going, Michael, keep going. There's a big sign ahead of saying "keep this up and you'll be banned" and any moment now, you're going to run into it hard enough to give you a right good bash on the noggin.

All the others in the other TCOG
Many more that I will post later

And I just ask for a Second chance, Respect, Friendliness

If you do you bit, I do mine and we can make the forum a much better place

This applies to textadventures.co.uk and the forums

davidw
"Mummy!" cries the school bully. "I beat the other kids up and they call me names! Make them stop, mummy! It's not fair!"

Michael The Gamer
davidw wrote:"Mummy!" cries the school bully. "I beat the other kids up and they call me names! Make them stop, mummy! It's not fair!"

Please note that the post is reported has off-topic

Elexxorine
Michael, just stop. You're reacting, exactly as they want you to. Stop getting wound up. Starting threads like these only serve to make things worse. Put all the past arguements behind you, stop being so immature, you're only pouring fuel onto another flame war.

Michael The Gamer
elexxorine wrote:Michael, just stop. You're reacting, exactly as they want you to. Stop getting wound up. Starting threads like these only serve to make things worse. Put all the past arguements behind you, stop being so immature, you're only pouring fuel onto another flame war.

Thats why I made this topic
To stop another war made
Some members (especally davidw) have no kind of idea of what they are doing to me.

and this might be the last topic I might make about this if they follow what I'm tring to say

davidw
On the (please) contrary, I (kill) know full (yourself) well what I am (Michael) doing to you.

Michael The Gamer
davidw wrote:On the (please) contrary, I (kill) know full (yourself) well what I am (Michael) doing to you.

What are you talking about?
Your talking like a robot that is debugging

Alex
It's a chat forum.

Nothing is off-topic in a chat forum.

Michael, I'm so bored of your whinging I'm going to have to block your account if I see you start another petty squabbling match. You will receive no further warnings.