2 new songs

witch wyzwurd
Who's the artist(s)?

Elexxorine
Him, duh!

witch wyzwurd
Him duh: Sounds India-ish or maybe Chinese. Singer sounds British though. Interesting mix I guess.

GameBoy
That might be because I'm British. But never call me that, I'm Welsh by origin.

witch wyzwurd
Ok then, Welsh. The singer sounds Welsh-ian. "Him duh" must be the name of the band then? Are you playing any other instruments?

GameBoy
im playing all of the instruments.

witch wyzwurd
At once? Having an Indian name I would think you'd have sitar mixed in. Or Chinese/Japanese, maybe a koto.

GameBoy
Stop posting crap in my threads.

Elexxorine
There there Steve...

Jakk
GameBoy wrote:Stop posting crap in my threads.

Not much else here... :)

GameBoy
You don't need an excuse to be a loser...

anyway...

http://www.myspace.com/steveblues2

Remastered tracks!

witch wyzwurd

Remastered tracks!

Sounds exciting! Tracks what?

Sycophant
Great tunes. thanks for sharing. I need to get into the studio and break out some tracks.

GameBoy
Go for it! If you have the resources, take advantage of them.

Sycophant
GameBoy wrote:Go for it! If you have the resources, take advantage of them.

Yeah I'm running cakewalk sonar just got a new lespaul for christmas.. I'm a lazy though..and I'm working on this game non stop.

Cryophile
Although I edited your above post and there is an active profanity filter, please note this is a public forum and keep the language out of the posts.

GameBoy
Yeah, please leave the garbage out of my threads, you know how protective of my threads I can get :P

Sycophant
I was drunk and bored this weekend.. so I quickly slapped this together:
http://www.4filehosting.com/file/1021/r ... s-mp3.html

witch wyzwurd
I don't want to sign up for anything. Can you post a link somewhere else so I can hear it?

paul_one
.. You don't have to sign up..

Enter the number, then wait for the text box to get to zero... Or you could save your ears and not bother downloading it.

Sycophant
Tr0n wrote:.. You don't have to sign up..

Enter the number, then wait for the text box to get to zero... Or you could save your ears and not bother downloading it.

Well you could show me up and post some of your music. Com'on let's see what you've got Tron.

paul_one
I don't do music.
Tried out various midi packages and neither are very good if you don't have a midi-compatible instrument.

I make no claim to be good at playing music... Seeing as I can't play any musical instrument at all... I think I could probably arrange the music quite well, or play jazz a bit (if I *could* play an instrument) though.

GameBoy
You got a band, Sycophant?

Sycophant
Tr0n wrote:I don't do music.
Tried out various midi packages and neither are very good if you don't have a midi-compatible instrument.

I make no claim to be good at playing music... Seeing as I can't play any musical instrument at all... I think I could probably arrange the music quite well, or play jazz a bit (if I *could* play an instrument) though.

Then how could you make this statement:
Tr0n wrote:Enter the number, then wait for the text box to get to zero... Or you could save your ears and not bother downloading it.

I know it wasn't the best piece recorded in the history of man but it's the first I've tried to do in a long time. At least I made the attempt. I know i have noise issues in teh recording. I have to work on recording properly.There's a noise reduction I just have to find it again.

Sycophant
GameBoy wrote:You got a band, Sycophant?

I used to play in one a while back. Ever since my accident I haven't been inspired to play much.When you posted that first song I thought I'd give it another go. It's slowly coming back to me. It's frustraiting having to regain alot of hand control I've lost.
Do you listen to the piece? It was a 'quick and dirty' little thorw together thing.. but it felt good to create something again.

paul_one
Sycophant wrote:

"Tr0n"

Then how could you make this statement:
[quote="Tr0n"]Enter the number, then wait for the text box to get to zero... Or you could save your ears and not bother downloading it.

Because I have ears..

I know it wasn't the best piece recorded in the history of man but it's the first I've tried to do in a long time. At least I made the attempt. I know i have noise issues in teh recording. I have to work on recording properly.There's a noise reduction I just have to find it again.

[/quote]I thought it sounded a bit convoluted... too much hapening.

Sycophant
Tr0n wrote:

"Sycophant"

[quote="Tr0n"]Then how could you make this statement:
[quote="Tr0n"]Enter the number, then wait for the text box to get to zero... Or you could save your ears and not bother downloading it.

Because I have ears..[/quote]

You can't make music, yet you can critize someone else who tries.

Tr0n wrote:

I thought it sounded a bit convoluted... too much hapening.

[/quote]

Never said it was a sappy POP love song. just something I trew together.

You critizism has been duely noted.

GameBoy
If you played all the instruments yourself I think it sounded pretty good, and you have a lot of potential. Get some good recording hardware/software and start messing about with stuff.

Most of my music sucks, those are probably the only 2 peices i'm proud of.

Sycophant
GameBoy wrote:If you played all the instruments yourself I think it sounded pretty good, and you have a lot of potential. Get some good recording hardware/software and start messing about with stuff.

Most of my music sucks, those are probably the only 2 peices i'm proud of.

Yeah, I didn't play the drums. I had to sell my set a few years back. I did play the guitar and bass parts. The recording is horrible I admit....but I didn't take the time to set everything up properly. It was a thrown together thing.

thanks for listening.

witch wyzwurd
My first impression Syco was: Cool title ruined by mediocre music. I'm not saying you don't display talent. It's just that the rhythm riff is a common sounding one (rehashed from the 70's and mid 80's). The rhythm riff immediately made me want to blurt out... "This sounds like..." but I can't place it. The solo obviously wasn't worked out to a finished product, but it's evident that you can move your fingers upon the fretboard and use a whammy bar. I'll be listening forward for any other music you post.

Sycophant
witch wyzwurd wrote:My first impression Syco was: Cool title ruined by mediocre music. I'm not saying you don't display talent. It's just that the rhythm riff is a common sounding one (rehashed from the 70's and mid 80's). The rhythm riff immediately made me want to blurt out... "This sounds like..." but I can't place it. The solo obviously wasn't worked out to a finished product, but it's evident that you can move your fingers upon the fretboard and use a whammy bar. I'll be listening forward for any other music you post.

Thanks for listening. As I've stated it's not a full tune or even meant to be. It was a quickly thrown together piece to join in the fun. The drum track doesn't even match up. LOL It's not a true gage of my talent. But more of a hey I wanna join in the fun.. The solo was in part just warm up type exercises and fooling about. I don't have a whammy bar though.

To be honest, this is the reason I haven't put my game out yet. It should be judged on it's merits as a finished product and it's not finished.

witch wyzwurd
Yah, that's the impression I got. I listened to it again and realized you're trilling, and not using a whammy bar. The speakers on my laptop are that bad! :{