Ross Grumet

For general chat about anything else

Moderators: Pertex, Cryophile, Alex, sgreig

Postby GameBoy » Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:08 am

The delete button disappears after a certain amount of time, but you do have the chance to delete your post before that time :)
GameBoy

Postby paul_one » Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:55 pm

Yeah, you're correct gameboy.

Can't delete the posts after a certain 'time'...

Not sure if this is time-based, or post-based though.
paul_one

Postby witch wyzwurd » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:53 pm

So again I'm right, but others disagree with the truthful facts. I truly wish everyone would group into one mind so I don't have to continually prove my points. Proving them to one person would be enough then.

By the time I try to delete my posts... I CAN'T!!! So I wrote a respectful post to remedy the problem and... YOU CRIED!!! Quit attacking... THE INNOCENT!!! Try a... NEW THOUGHT PATTERN!!!

Sincerely,
ME!!!
witch wyzwurd

Postby paul_one » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:55 am

"By the time I try to delete my posts... I CAN'T!!!"
.. I CAN'T ... IT CAN....
... So you're lying eh!?

"So I wrote a respectful post to remedy the problem and... YOU CRIED!!!"

I wrote a respectful post... I wore a prettE sculf stop... "I wore a pretty scarf [stop]."... "To remedy the problem" and ...
YOU CRIED... YOU C DIRE... Which means I see something dire, something really REALLY bad.... oh yeah, like your posts!
So it's really:
"I wore a pretty scarf. To remedy the problem, you saw something dire"

"Quit attacking... THE INNOCENT"

INN-O-CENT, IN-NOCENT ... So you're actually a hurtful person!
Or did you really mean "out-nocent"?

"Try a... NEW THOUGHT PATTERN"
NEW - OLD - WELD ON
THOUGHT - TO HUGHT... to hut
PATTERN - SEQUENCE - FORMATION.. FORMAT ION.. ROAM TO ION.. CEE QUEENS = SEE QUEENS (queue).. ION, IRON....
.. clear to me!

NOTE:
I got really bored with that last one... How WW even bothers with this I don't know.
I went back to the first page of this thread and basically took witch's stuff and mirrored it... Everything in this post, has been done by witch in this thread.
paul_one

Postby GameBoy » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:58 am

What the hell is going on here lol.

Seriously, I think im gunna stay in the Xlogan forum, different people there, who actualy seem sane.
GameBoy

Postby witch wyzwurd » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:52 am

No Tr0n. Discombobulation mixed with lie and intent to convince others that the lie is truth is called misinformation and dishonest propaganda. Claiming my study mirrors your example is a gross misrepresentation of rules for my study. I'm concerned about your repeated attempts to insult my wit. It's a good laugh though. If you desire to rebuke me at my level, then learn the rules of my study and respond using them. It seems to bother you that me being right about the deletion of my posts has switched off the silence between us and has vibrated the wire of your abrasive demeanor. I guess displaying your demeanor is more pleasant than showing your deniceor though.
witch wyzwurd

Postby davidw » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:22 am

Please, please, someone ban this idiot. Anyone seriously intending to write a game with Quest would abandon it in an instant if they saw this kind of lunacy on the forum.
davidw

Postby paul_one » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:16 pm

No Tr0n

It seems to bother you that me being right

... Hmm, how come whenever I do it - it's wrong, and whenever YOU do it, you're right... Perhaps because you're like one of those kids..
"I shot you.." "no you didn't, because I've got level 99 armour!" ".. But my laser gun cuts through any armour" "Mine's been protected by magic" "No, but my gun is made from magic!" "no it isn't... Anyway, I moved out of the way and pulled out my sword on you!" .. "you can't do that...." ... etc.

Discombobulation mixed with lie and intent to convince others that the lie is truth is called misinformation and dishonest propaganda.
Funny... Isn't that what you do? I mean, twist words and claim they're true... Wow, you really can't take what you give..

Claiming my study mirrors your example is a gross misrepresentation of rules for my study.
That's weird, seeing as I took examples from your posts in THIS VERY FORUM, and basically copied them.. Are you calling yourself a cad now who can't even follow his own rules?

I'm concerned about your repeated attempts to insult my wit.
Oh no, don't worry about me insulting your wit.. I'd never do that... You don't have any 'wit' to insult.

.. No such word as 'deniceor'.. Please use proper words. Anything which can't be found using a google search is neither slang, or proper language.
And right now, showing my 'demeanor' is what I want to do.
paul_one

Postby witch wyzwurd » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:44 pm

... Hmm, how come whenever I do it - it's wrong, and whenever YOU do it, you're right

Sometimes I'm just having fun with words Tr0n.
Perhaps because you're like one of those kids. "I shot you.." "no you didn't, because I've got level 99 armour!" ".. But my laser gun cuts through any armour" "Mine's been protected by magic" "No, but my gun is made from magic!" "no it isn't... Anyway, I moved out of the way and pulled out my sword on you!" .. "you can't do that...." ... etc.

No. I'm more the type who doesn't play those role-playing games. I do fancy the card-game Magic though.
Funny... Isn't that what you do? I mean, twist words and claim they're true... Wow, you really can't take what you give.

Sometimes it is funny, and that's all. So quit getting upset over it.
That's weird, seeing as I took examples from your posts in THIS VERY FORUM, and basically copied them.. Are you calling yourself a cad now who can't even follow his own rules?

So taking examples (letters) from the English alphabet: Tr0n is the same as Cr0w because it's basically spelt the same.
Oh no, don't worry about me insulting your wit.. I'd never do that... You don't have any 'wit' to insult.

Wit: Understanding; intelligence; sagacity; astuteness. Hmmm, I guess
basically solving the fundamental equation of lotteries with over 10 million combinations is just what results from a purely stupid kid at work then.
No such word as 'deniceor'.. Please use proper words. Anything which can't be found using a google search is neither slang, or proper language.

Wah!

Such passion Tr0n. You should put your energy into solving a Word Stack.
witch wyzwurd

Postby davidw » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:00 pm

Tron contributes something useful to the forum; you just discourage anyone from ever using Quest by your very presence.
davidw

Postby witch wyzwurd » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:15 pm

Okay Dave, you got me right in the heart. Ouch. You're so viscious. Are you going to suggest I kill myself then?
witch wyzwurd

Postby GameBoy » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:31 am

Tr0n (aka Computer Whizz) has and always will be looked up to on this community, and anybody who says different will just have to grit their teeth or come and further this discussion with me here in sunny Blackpool.
GameBoy

Postby paul_one » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:49 pm

Wow... didn't think I was actually looked upon with such reverence.. Especially from you GameBoy.

... This will be my last retort on the subject, and in this thread though, as I've had my fun, and I've got everything out of my system over the last 2 days or so.

So quit getting upset over it.
I'm not the one going "Wah".
So taking examples (letters) from the English alphabet: Tr0n is the same as Cr0w because it's basically spelt the same.
I suppose you could say that.. Except where is your model to say that Tr0n is similar to Cr0w?
I based my model on things you yourself have posted - You've changed words so that you can get words from what letters together sound like (ffo=foe), you've re-arranged letters to generate new words, produced new words from nowhere because they're related to another word, you've used letters more than once when you've re-arranged them, you've taken one word and swapped it in with another because their meanings are roughly the same...
I've done everything YOU'VE done.
basically solving the fundamental equation of lotteries with over 10 million combinations is just what results from a purely stupid kid at work then.
You said it - not me... But if you have done so - I don't see you winning every single week - I wonder why.
Such passion Tr0n. You should put your energy into solving a Word Stack.
Nah - I'd rather put effort into something meaningful... Like scratching my ass.
paul_one

Postby GameBoy » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:35 pm

I gotta say Tr0n, your stupidly long post on the other page was quite impressive. I like to call it, "Fighting Fire With Fire".
GameBoy

Postby witch wyzwurd » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:59 pm

I suppose you could say that.. Except where is your model to say that Tr0n is similar to Cr0w?

It's basically the same. I took it from your model.
(ffo=foe)

Actually, my fault, it's: f-fo (pronounced with a stutter for personality)
You said it - not me... But if you have done so - I don't see you winning every single week - I wonder why.

Ok, so you don't see it. Maybe you shouldn't judge things as you being right from your perspective for subjects you should be openly receiving as a source of intellectual growth. Especially intelligence giving freely by "stupid kids." Too late for that; you're way passed the point of giving in; imagine what'll happen to your pride.
Nah - I'd rather put effort into something meaningful... Like scratching my ass.

Yah, that should keep you dumb.
grit their teeth or come and further this discussion with me here in sunny Blackpool.

Sunny Blackpool sounds intriguing. I'm stuck here in frozen Wisconsin. And seeing as you've only allowed me two choices, and a third choice must not be achievable, and gritting my teeth will bore me after a few scrapes... Sunny Blackpool it is!
witch wyzwurd

Previous

Return to General Discussion