My little friends

Sycophant
Greetings, my little friends. I must say this is an interesting little place you have here.

Alex
Hi Unknown. I can ban your IP address as well if you like?

GameBoy
There's boundries and lines UnKnown. You're now insulting Alex, rather than the people you dislike.

Shame...

Daisy
If that is Bucky, how is your game comming along?

CheerleaderChick
what a funny picture you have!

it makes me laff & laff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

steve the gaming guy
How indiscreet. He might as well have called himself "Buck"

GameBoy
or I'm Unknown

CheerleaderChick
you are?

GameBoy
nevermind CC...

CheerleaderChick
i dont mind.

:wink:

Daisy
Poor Bucky

He gets banned and now everybody is claiming to be him.

Next thing you know David may start saying that he is the Unknown :cry:

CheerleaderChick
how can you be someone else? i dont understand. :(

davidw
You don't understand? Gee, CC, that's a first. :)

GameBoy
I never said I'm Unknown ffs...

Steve Said: How indiscreet. He might as well have called himself "Buck"

I Said: or I'm Unknown

As in, "He may well have just called himself "I'm Unknown"

It's like trying to explain multiplication to a god damn 5 year old.

davidw
Hey, it's insulting to 5 year olds using them in the same context as CC.

CheerleaderChick
hey my grades in math are high and im not the one sucking on a nipple like davidw.

hahahahahaha

davidw
I'd hate to see what your grades in English are like.

CheerleaderChick
ha. good one davidw.

why would you hate to see that?

is it because you are a hater?

hahahahahaahhahah

davidw
CC, are you deliberately being dim or does it just come naturally? I can't quite decide if you're the dumbest person I've ever come across on a forum or if this 'thicker than two short planks' facade is something you put on because it amuses you.

Cryophile
I think it's done more for amusement. I noticed at one point when she was ridiculed for this she actually said some very intelligent things with correct spelling/grammar.

Daisy
I never realized that spelling/grammar was a prerequeset for posting on this forum? :o

davidw
it iznt butt dont u fink itdgud ifya cud unndestan somune osts wiout avin 2 reed em x2?

Spelling and grammar are nice.

Daisy
:lol:

Cryophile
It's usually not such a big thing on forums, but this is for Interactive Fiction. Your writing style on the forums reflects what we expect your games to be like. A forum based off a system that thrives on proper spelling/grammar as well as prose would tend to be strict on this.

CheerleaderChick
S1aY3R wrote:I think it's done more for amusement. I noticed at one point when she was ridiculed for this she actually said some very intelligent things with correct spelling/grammar.

thanks for that S1ay3r...im glad ya noticed. i like to have quick fun. no use putting CAPS ON EVERYTHING WHEN IT JUST SLOWS YOU DOWN!

:lol:

Daisy
Anything goes until the grammar nazis get you :cry:

CheerleaderChick
I THINK I WILL JUST PUT MY CAP LOCK ON AND SCREEEEEEAAAAAAMMMMM INSTEAD....

DO YOU LIKE THIS BETTER?

OR WORSE?

Daisy
Ouch, my ears :roll:

CheerleaderChick
teeheeheee diaisy. sorry didnt mean to hurt ya girlie.

GameBoy
It's more clearer to read after a hard nights work. I didn't think it was clever to add all those unnecessary letters to "Scream" though.

CheerleaderChick
sometimes thats the way that i talk tho! draw out some of the sounds. its like an accent. an emphasis on that syllable of the word.

GameBoy
! <--- This little symbol works wonders.

Look at how it works.

Look at how it works!

Daisy
I looked at it but all I got was sleepy :shock:

GameBoy
Too much for the brain to handle. Don't over do it :)

Daisy
harhar :roll:

Sycophant
I see that Davidw is still running roughshot over the forum and picking on girls. I guess all is right with the world.

davidw
Who asked you, Schmuck? Get back under your rock.

Sycophant
davidw wrote:Who asked you, Schmuck? Get back under your rock.

no one asked me anything. I just commented. It's a free world I hear. Even thought you think you own the world, YOU DON'T.

GameBoy
Sycophant wrote:It's a free world I hear.

I would love to know where you're getting your information from.

Cryophile
You're already banned from the forums. Who wants to bet his IP or IP range is next?

Sycophant
S1aY3R wrote:You're already banned from the forums. Who wants to bet his IP or IP range is next?

Why is it I'm continually attacked and yet, David can call me names directly without anyone giving a crap. Geeze what's the deal?

davidw
Probably because I have the good sense not to go around saying the mods are sycophants. Or perhaps because I actually contribute something useful here. Or perhaps because I'm not a total ass who posts lots of offensive things trying to impress his girlfriend. Or perhaps because I'm not a complete idiot.

Or, more than likely, because I'm not you.

Cryophile
After reviewing your new account, I must say that all but one or two of your posts were flames.

CheerleaderChick
i think all of the posts from davidw are bad...not just one or two.

Daisy
Who are we talking about here? David or Bucky 2?

Sycophant
S1aY3R wrote:After reviewing your new account, I must say that all but one or two of your posts were flames.

Ok, You wanna do that same thing with Davidw account? I sure you'll see that the majority of his posts are flaming people. Yet, I'm crucified at every turn...while everyone turns a blind eye to him.

Where's the fairness in that?

davidw
Life isn't fair, Unknown. If it was, people like you wouldn't be born.

GameBoy
Have you noticed me and DavidW haven't been ripping each others eyes out recently? We haven't said "ok lets stop and be friends", hell no! It's a little thing called IGNORANCE. Usually when you stop caring, they stop bothering, most of the time :)

davidw
I'm sure normal service will be resumed shortly. :)

GameBoy
davidw wrote:I'm sure normal service will be resumed shortly. :)

Why get rid of old habbits? :wink:

witch wyzwurd
Or hobbits, or rabbits.

-W.

Daisy
what about rabbits?

GameBoy
Hobbits are funny creatures. Very intelligent though, as proven by Mr. Tolkein himself :D

coffeebuzz
Rabbits are cute. On a not so similar note, hobbits are cool. They can throw a hell of a party.

witch wyzwurd
How about Bobbitts? Especially of the Lorena strain?

-W.

Sycophant
davidw wrote:Life isn't fair, Unknown. If it was, people like you wouldn't be born.

more hate spewing..

davidw
More childish whining. Grow up, kid.

GameBoy
Can't you see we changed the topic of discussion, Unknown... We got bored of your useless rambling.

Sycophant
Zelimos wrote:Can't you see we changed the topic of discussion, Unknown... We got bored of your useless rambling.

even more hate

davidw
Unknown: mum-meeeee! Mum-meeeeeeeeeeee! Tell them naughty people off, mummy, they're saying nasty and ever so hurtful fings about me, mummy! And it's not fair, mummy! Mum-meeeeeeeee! (...breaks off in hysterical sobbing...)

Sycophant
davidw wrote:Unknown: mum-meeeee! Mum-meeeeeeeeeeee! Tell them naughty people off, mummy, they're saying nasty and ever so hurtful fings about me, mummy! And it's not fair, mummy! Mum-meeeeeeeee! (...breaks off in hysterical sobbing...)

the hate continues....

davidw
You're like a broken record. Got anything useful to contribute or just more childish whinings?

Sycophant
davidw wrote:You're like a broken record. Got anything useful to contribute or just more childish whinings?

The Hate continues.

GameBoy
I consider these posts as spam

paul_one
So do I..
And as this topic started as rubbish, and has not even attempted to crawl out the gutter, I'm locking it.

[LOCKED]

Sycophant
The hate is still present.

davidw
Isn't it about time someone banned this idiot?

Or shall we leave it till after his game comes last in the IFComp so we've another stick to beat him with?

GameBoy
Thought this topic was locked?

davidw
I'm guessing the troll unlocked it.

Still, one move closer to a permanent banning for him, I guess, so it's all good.