Delete or Edit a Published Squiffy Game

IFforClassroom
When I click "Edit Game," make changes, and then click "Publish," a new window opens saying, "File updated View your updated game." However, when I view my updated game, none of the changes are there.

Also, I would like to be able to delete my games. Does anyone know how to do that?

Alex
When you view your updated game, make sure to click the Restart link in the top left to reset the game to the (new) beginning.

Also, to speed up the site we use a CDN (Content Delivery Network) which stores a copy of your game - sometimes it can take a while before this gets updated, so you may need to try again after a few hours.

You can't delete published games automatically yet, but if you contact me (email [email protected] or use the contact form on the main site) and send me a link to the game I can delete it for you.

IFforClassroom
Look, not to sound like I'm gushing, but I cannot thank the people at text adventures.co.uk enough for this website. A few years ago I began writing a few games with Twine, Inform7, and even Powerpoint. My writers' workshop students appreciated them, and those students who could program enjoyed writing their own. However, when I naively put my games on IFDB with full knowledge that they weren't very good, I got surprisingly insulting reviews even from one of the big wigs. That community certainly doesn't make getting help very easy. I stumbled onto text adventures.co.uk only a few months ago, and found Quest/Squiffy to be exactly what the Inform7/Twine gurus think they have accomplished. More importantly, I can ask a dumb question about how to do something, and get a kind and very helpful answer from the wonderful people at this forum! Thank you more than I can say.