Sound on Squiffy?

RMCD
Hello!,
I'm new on Squiffy, and I don't have any background using javascript, html, css...
I work as a teacher of Spanish language as a foreign language, and checking new ideas to make my students improve, I ended up here. My idea is using it to create adventures so students can practice and revise vocabulary in a more appealing way. And I thought about adding recordings, so they can practice some kind of "listenings" too.
I'm creating a short activity to check if they like it. Everything woks perfect on the online version, but when I export it as html and javascript (to upload it later to the school webpage), the sound has disappeared.
This is the link that is not downloaded (first I recorded at home and upload it to audioboom): "<iframe width="100%" height="300" style="background-color:transparent; display:block; max-width: 700px;" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="allowtransparency" scrolling="no" src="//embeds.audioboom.com/boos/3813084-qsaa/embed/v4?eid=AQAAAJyfR1bcLjoA" title="audioBoom player"></iframe>"
Am I doing anything wrong?, maybe it is not possible to download it?
Thank you in advance and sorry if this is a silly question.
Best,

Alex
It probably won't work when you're running the game from your own file system. So although it may look broken if you run it from your hard disk, if you upload it to the site, it should work properly.

You might be able to get it to work on your own PC if you change this bit...

src="//embeds.audioboom.com

to

src="https://embeds.audioboom.com

But potentially it may still not work, as Chrome puts restrictions on what HTML files are allowed to do when running locally on your machine. The solution is to upload it and check that it works there - when you upload, you can make it unlisted if you don't want it to be public yet, so you can test it yourself.

RMCD
Thank you!

minecraftpsyco99
Is there a way to play a sound automatically on a decision, like for Jumpscares, with out a player showing?

mvno_subscriber
Rather than using an iframe, it's much easier (and cleaner) to use the audio tag.

For example:

<audio autoplay src="https://somedomain.com/myfile.mp3" />

The above line will start playing automatically.