Problem with screen readers: links don't appear as links

sukiletxe
Hello,
I am a new member to this forum, and I've found an issue with some games created with squiffy. I've played two games by the same developper, one published in his site and another one published here. I am a screen reader user, and the problem I am finding is that in the first one, the choices don't appear as links, but as text with its foreground colour changed. In the adventure published in your site, though, they appear correctly, except for one thing. The links cannot be navigated using the tab key.
Regards,
Sukil

Alex
Thanks for letting me know. Games produced with versions of Squiffy earlier than v3.0.2 didn't have a "role" attached to their links, so these don't show up for screenreaders. In v3.0.2 this was added so these are now read out.

I wasn't aware of the problem selecting links using the keyboard though, so I've just fixed this and published a new update, v4.0.3. This means games published from now on should be even easier to use with a screen reader.

(This is an update for the Squiffy compiler which is used by the command-line version and the online editor - I haven't updated the desktop version of the editor yet but this fix will be in the next update).