Adding clothing

The Pixie
A very simple module that builds wearable items into the game. To use, have garments inherit from "clothing_type". They will be set to be takeable, and when worn will appear in the inventory with "(being worn)" appended to the name. Check the attribute "being_worn" to determine if the item is being worn in a script.

This is up for people to try out and comment on. I have tried to make it easy for language support, but I am not sure what you do aboyt the commands themselves. It includes a very simple example (one room, two objects). See what you think.

ender
This is nice.

The Pixie
I have slightly modified Clothing_lib, and replaced the existing file (so the download in the OP is the recent version, 1.1). There seems to be a problem with how templates are handled when used with square brackets, so I have changed the code to call the Template function directly (this makes it easy to change responses, say if translating to another language). Should have no effect on existing games.

Jsimmons
I noticed a bug in the wearables thing. Not a big deal but, if I wanted something already worn when the game starts, I'd just set the attribute is_worn to true, right? I tried that and it wouldnt show the objects as worn in the inventory window, but yet I could remove them, and it would say I removed something, but wouldnt say the name of the object. Just a small bug, or maybe an error on my part, I'm not sure.