Changing a review score?

State Of Bedlam
I'm curious if it's at all possible for the site admins to change a review score.

I noticed, on the page for Lighthouse's game The Curse of Gazaroth, the review by DerpyTheMoonBear reads "The all time best textgame you will ever play. everything is so intricately lined out. it is truly a master piece. please make more!!!" yet the score on the review is three stars.

In the comments section, DerpyTheMoonBear said "lel i meant yo put five sorry" on the same day. It's clear that this user meant to give Lighthouse's game five stars, and now the game's true "average rating" is not represented. It would bother me greatly if something like this were to happen with my game.

My question is, in a special circumstance such as this one, is it technically possible to alter the review made by DerpyTheMoonBear (with said user's permission)?

XanMag
Yes, it's possible, but I think Alex is the only one who can do that.

Marzipan
I've requested before the ability for reviewers to change scores, for situations like this, and more importantly, if an author takes advice and improves a game with bugs or other errors to the point that it deserves a higher rating. But Alex is just one man and something like that isn't likely a priority.