Warzone in textadventures?

Odie_da_Bossé
I've noticed that a little 'war' between 'awesomeman12345' and 'SivD1' is breaking out on the text adventures site.

It all started when SivD1 put a 1 star review on one of awesomeman12345's games, including a passage saying that he should stop putting rude comments on other people's games, otherwise the same would happen to him.

And, when I go on to the text adventures site, right on the main menu page, is a 1 star rating review from awesomeman12345 saying 'f**k you a**hole. :| (trying to keep it PG here)

SivD1 actually said he'd report if awesomeman12345 did this again, and he did. But I'll do it for him. I've seen the whole story. So moderators, please help, and discuss on your opinion, on what should happen, etc.

Marzipan
Whoops, didn't see this.

I just posted about the same thing in a thread 'awesomeman' made, though even that was probably unnecessary, Alex seems pretty active on the site and I'm sure will notice the inappropriate comment.

From his posts and the writing in his game I assume he's literally 14 years old or thereabouts so I wouldn't get too worked up about it, but IMO he's got no business uploading games to the site if he can't take constructive criticism.

Odie_da_Bossé
Yep, I'm mainly concerned because younger kids (say 8 years) might see these type of comments.

sivd1
Thank you for posting this, i sent an email to Alex, and I hope this will be resolved shortly.

Alex
I've deleted that review now.

sivd1
Thanks again, Alex! Happy holidays!