Private Message generated some error

Avantar
Just in case it might be important:

I have send a private message and an error message was generated at the bottom:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Loader' with message 'Unable to find template "ucp_pm_message_footer.html" (looked into: ./styles/prosilver/template) in "ucp_pm_viewmessage.html" at line 157.' in /homepages/22/d195783034/htdocs/sites/forum/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:202 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/22/d195783034/htdocs/sites/forum/phpbb/template/twig/loader.php(106): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->findTemplate('ucp_pm_message_...') #1 /homepages/22/d195783034/htdocs/sites/forum/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(138): phpbb\template\twig\loader->findTemplate('ucp_pm_message_...') #2 /homepages/22/d195783034/htdocs/sites/forum/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(265): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->getCacheKey('ucp_pm_message_...') #3 /homepages/22/d195783034/htdocs/sites/forum/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(312): Twig_Environment->getTemplateClass('ucp_pm_message_...', NULL) #4 /homepages/22/d195783034/htdocs/sites/forum/phpbb/template/twig/environment.php(151): Twig_Environm in /homepages/22/d195783034/htdocs/sites/forum/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 202

Great new web interface by the way. :-)

Alex
This is fixed now - let me know if you spot anything else similar.

Avantar
I will surely let you know.

Just a note of thanks for all the effort and hard work put into Quest and Text Adventures.

Avantar
Not sure if this should be a new topic...

If I am not logged in and click on 'Post Reply' on any topic, it asks me to log in. Instead of being redirected to the topic, I get this message:

Information

The forum you selected does not exist.

Alex
Seems to be a phpBB bug which has been reported https://tracker.phpbb.com/browse/PHPBB3-13296