More 'Latest' Games Lists

cdutton184
As it currently stands at the moment it's filled with a myriad of Tin Man Games and Choice of Games... non-Quest games.

In other words the poor souls who published new Quest games in the past week have had their games unlisted since only 18 games are shown at a time when you click on 'See all latest games' (or 'Latest' at the top of the site.)

In case there is another 'Commercial Invasion' in the future may I suggest more than 18 games are listed - perhaps 3 to 4 pages worth making a total of 72 or 90 games. It's so I don't have to trawl through the 'What's happening section?' to find games I would prefer to play - i.e. for FREE!

Alex
You can still see Latest games in each of the categories, and those have numbered pages.

I don't imagine I'll ever need to add such a large number of games at once again though :)

cdutton184
Alex wrote:You can still see Latest games in each of the categories, and those have numbered pages.

It didn't occur to me to do that, doh! I can't be the only one who thought that? (Knowing my luck, probably.)

Pertex
I am not happy with this categorization, too. Shouldn't these new games shown in the app category? And I am missing some more details with the game such as 'is a quest game', 'is a gamebook/textadventure', 'can be played online/free'

Alex
Yup still some more tags to add to this stuff.

You can see what's a Quest game by looking on the right side. It will say "Written for Quest x.y" if it's a Quest game, "HTML Game" if it's Twine/Undum/etc, and "External Link" if it points off-site.

Pertex
But this is a click to late :D It would be great to see these informations on the startpage (in the grey box of the game)