Hit any key to play

Silver
I settled down to play Murder on the Hill but was thwarted at the second page by an instruction to Press Any Key To Play.

Unfortunately for me, a text box needs to be present and interacted with for the keyboard on my ipad to appear! :mrgreen:

Um, not really a bug, just giving some feedback.

Alex
Well that is technically a bug :)

I'm aware of it - it only seems to affect mobile browsers.

Silver
The other problem with playing online with a mobile device is that there doesn't appear to be any way to save a game and if you wander off for a bit to the toilet or whatever the game times out.

Alex
If the game has a command bar, you can tap the "+" button next to it and select "More". The Save button is on that page.

Silver
Alex wrote:If the game has a command bar, you can tap the "+" button next to it and select "More". The Save button is on that page.

I finally came across a game with that feature. Unfortunately there isn't a 'load' command (or wasn't on the game I was playing). I'm guessing you launch the file itself like you do on a pc? My tablet is an ipad and you don't get access to any sub folders; it's really limited in that regard.

Alex
You load the game from the game page on the website. If you have a saved game you'll see a "Resume" button.

Silver
That worked! :o cheers for the info. 8)