New genre

sonic102
Few games in textadventures.co.uk are rubbish. Only a handful are actually good. But however, the Quest community is the only person who knows that.

So a new genre: Quest classics/ Most Popular/etc. When new games come up, you handpick (with some help from mods, of course) a few and add them to the genre. (Best as in ones that match Bump, Byron Bay, The Mansion etc.)

Pertex
It would also be nice to have a separation into textadventure and gamebook. And if it would be required to fill a field like status with entries like 'complete game'/'chapter'/'demo'/'sandpit' it would be possible to send only complete games to the ifarchieve.

Alex
Agreed. I'm redeveloping the site entirely at the moment, and one of the new things I'll be implementing is a more sophisticated tagging system. So, you'll be able to choose a category tag, an age rating tag, a tag to say it's incomplete or a test game etc. Also "Sandpit" will become a tag, which a moderator can apply to a game - so it will still be "in" the right category, even if it may be hidden by default. Not worked out all the details yet but that's the kind of thing I'm thinking of.

sonic102
Not just any complete game but good complete games, i.e games that would receive 3 - 5 in Baf.