Couple of thoughts - QuestJS & webplayer

ShadeCorp
Greetings,
I have to say Quest is a VERY nice tool for creating old-school style adventures - props for that - however couple of things have arisen from my experimenting with it.

As a starter, I usually create gamebooks, not full-blown adventure games for several reasons unrelated to Quest, however

QuestJS in it's current form seem to create bit buggy output - just yesterday I tried to convert very simple gamebook to html, every page having just links forwards, backwards and return to start, and now when I try outputted file in my own webspace, first page shows properly up, but then the link that should point to next page doesn't work at all - seems to me href is missing totally - or am I missing something here?

Webplayer, that would be exellent to have around - alas, it's ASP :-/ Not most suitable for other environments beside Windows. I wonder how much work would it take to create PHP webplayer for Quest? Anyways I'm going to take closer look at this as soon as I can get some free time from other projects.

Keep up Alex, you're doing exellent work.

Harry, a.k.a. ShadeCorp

Alex
Thanks!

Could you log an issue on GitHub for the game that doesn't work?

A PHP WebPlayer is a nice idea - I think you will need quite a lot of free time to get it working properly though. That said I'm happy to answer any questions if you want to give it a go!

ShadeCorp
The game is my own, I have not loaded it to any place - and since it's not published .. oh well, perhaps I'll debug the problem first and if I can't resolve it I'll post more details :)

By what I looked at, on webplayer, it's not that difficult to rewrite in php, but like you said, takes quite some time but then again... decisions, decisions *LOL*