Pixie Combat Library

thierry_st_malo
I find this library so much interesting that I want to translate it into French. Being French myself I can do that, of course, making clear that the work is Pixie's, not mine. But...
A first attempt does show that it should be possible, but in order to be efficient I need to know what files don't need to be translated and also in what order the other ones should be translated. This is to avoid as much as possible useless navigation from file to file and disappointing tests failing because a given word is translated in a file and not in another.

Can you help? Thanks in advance,

Thierry

The Pixie
Cool.

How much are you planning to translate? All the editor text is in CombatTabs, so that would be a good starting point. Text the player will see is scattered about a bit. I would do a search across all the files for msg and go from there. As far as I know, that is as far as Quest goes in translations. Would you want to translate attribute, function and type names too? That is where you will be breaking tests.

thierry_st_malo
What am I planning to translate ? What is necessary to play a game, but nothing else. Being lazy, I am not very much interested in your library's inner logic. So, to figure out what I need to do, I am creating a first game, a very simple duel between the player and his mortal enemy. I'll try to translate whatever English text appears on the screen during the game. That should give me a good starting point, I think. If you don't mind I'll keep you aware.
Thanks for your help,
Thierry