Help, layout and scrolling problems.

it_master
I can't seem to find any forum article that explains meaningfully how to auto-scroll the text. So I may need help on how to do this.

Also, I don't know how to layout the game, I was able to make the map appear and disappear at cue, but I need to remove the entire empty space once I make my map disappear so that I may give space for the text that may come for the inro of the game I'm working on.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

-the game I'm working on is an text adventure game.

XanMag
I used to use JS(ScrollToEnd) to autoscroll to the end of a text section and it seemed to work at first but no longer. Not sure if it changed with Quest changes but it doesn't work now - at least that I know.

I also need to be able to turn off all window panes during my X3 intro and make them appear when the intro is over. I haven't gotten a solution on this yet... That's likely because there might not be an answer. Hopefully someone can answer that question, but I have yet to solve mine and I think the issues we have are related. Good luck. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

it_master
I was looking for something that I can autoscroll the text slowly from beggining to end, any ideas how to do it.

I'm looking foward to your answer anyway.